- Our Website is not set up to automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. It does recognize the Internet Protocol (IP) address used by general visitors. The server information is used only for internal statistics purposes.
- Our Website does track general information about the overall visits to our Website. For example, we compile aggregate statistics that show the number or frequency of visitors to our website and its individual pages. These aggregated statistics are used internally to improve our website and for product development and marketing purposes generally.
- Your provision of any personally-identifiable information is completely optional:
- By sending us an e-mail you would be providing some or all of the following information: your name, e-mail address, phone number, and mailing address. On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to respond to your request. We do not use the information for any purpose other than to respond to your request.
- Agree Dispute Resolution employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Website, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- Agree Dispute Resolution does not normally use "cookies" to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. We will notify you before any cookies are used. (A "cookie" is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a website to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other Sites
How to Contact Us
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please write or e-mail us at the following addresses:
Reference: Privacy & Security
Agree Dispute Resolution
36 Dundas Street
Dundas, Ontario L9H 1A2
Email: Deb Chandler