Strategic Use of ADR
Implementing Alternative Dispute Resolution as a Competitive Advantage
Litigation is often a long, expensive, frustrating experience that ultimately ends the dispute, but may not actually resolve it.
There is a better way.
Companies that commit to and use Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) enjoy a competitive advantage in the marketplace. ADR offers many benefits to your firm, including:
- less time, energy and money spent on litigation
- better relationships with customers, employees, and suppliers
- faster, more satisfying resolution of disputes
- confidential results
This 2-day Strategic Use of ADR workshop leads the organization to a deeper understanding of the innovative uses of various alternative dispute resolution processes.
The value and benfits of these ADR processes will be studied, including:
- mediation and presumptive mediation
- arbitration and various hybrid processes
- drafting ADR clauses in contracts
- arranging mediation, choosing a mdeiator
- selling ADR to your clients or colleagues
- implementing a mediation pilot project
- measuring success
Who Should Attend
The workshop is aimed at executives and managers in government and private enterprise who are charged with bringing better conflict management techniques into their organization.
Organizations using ADR effectively enjoy a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Come and learn why.
If you are interested in attending this program, contact Agree for details.