Advanced Conflict Management in Business and Law
As the pace and complexity of the workplace increases, better tools and skills for decision making are required. The Strategic ADR workshop builds on skills and concepts learned in Agree's Conflict Management I, and leads participants to a deeper understanding of the innovative uses of various alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes.
Participants will focus in-depth on a broad range of dispute resolution processes, analyzing and understanding their strengths and applications in a variety of situations.
The workshop will also investigate new developments and technologies in the dispute resolution field, including:
- developing an effective conflict management plan
- conflict system design principles, and how they apply in organizations
- tools for analyzing the "costs" of conflict, and how to reduce them
- the "partnering"" process, an effective conflict prevention process in business and government
The workshop also takes an in-depth look at mediation as a presumptive dispute resolution process, and how this may benefit an organization.
- drafting mediation agreements
- arranging mediation
- choosing a mediator
- selling ADR to your clients or colleagues
- determining appropriate dispute resolution options
- maximizing the mediation experience
The workshop is aimed at managers and legal professionals in both government and private enterprise, who are charged with effectively managing conflict in their organization.
Agree Dispute Resolution is a recognized Canadian leader in the field of alternative dispute resolution, and its principals are internationally known as mediators, conflict managers, authors, speakers and trainers.
If you are interested in attending this program, contact Agree for details.