Managing the Business of Families
Agree Dispute Resolution is in the business of helping people to make sound decisions in difficult situations. Agree's skilled mediators and facilitators can assist families faced with stressful transitions such as:
- Business management issues (sibling or intergenerational conflict)
- Succession planning among generations
- Collaborative planning ("Partnering") for family businesses
- Facilitated estate management among executors
- Collaborative estate planning
- Resolution of estate disposition issues
- Parenting plans (custody and access)
- Property division
- Child and spousal support
- Eldercare arrangements
- Facilitating educational plans
- Living wills and health related issues
If you or someone you know is experiencing these challenges, get the people you care about the assistance they need to make the best decisions they can.
If you want to bring a matter forward for mediation, simply call Agree and provide the particulars by phone.