Executive Conflict Management
Workshops and Interventions
A key factor that many companies are now assessing is the effective management of conflict within the organization, and how it impacts their ability to "get things done".
A strong and creative conflict management focus must start in the executive offices. If senior managers are "walking the talk", it sends a strong signal to the rest of the organization.
During the workshop, the management team can address and resolve issues such as:
- Individual Decision-Making Styles
- Team Decision-Making Processes
- Managing Organizational Conflict
- Resolving exisiting "Hot Spots" and issues
This 2-day workshop is aimed at the senior management team, and can be delivered as either a skills-based workshop, or as a blend of skill-building and direct intervention into challenges the team is currently facing.
This unique blend of approaches delivers both new skills and better processes to the management team, as well as "test-driving" the changes to ensure that they work effectively.
- Senior management teams and executives need a clear, systemic view of conflict management and change, and a skill-set to facilitate both.
Who Should Attend
This approach is targeted to senior management teams and executives charged with facilitating change in the organization.
If you are interested in attending this program, contact Agree for details.