Business Coaching Program
Coaching for Success
Agree Inc., a recognized Canadian leader in conflict management, offers a business coaching program designed to meet the needs of those who have already completed mediation or arbitration training and who wish to develop their own conflict management practice.
Participants will spend two hours every second week working with a group of peers (four to six individuals) to:
- analyses their competitive advantages
- discover their own resources
- identify a target market - sometimes "less is more"
- think and problem solve out loud with a group of inspired, like-minded professionals
- learn to recognize your intuition and to trust your business judgment
- learn to balance goal setting and following through with flexibility to allow you to respond effectively in a rapidly changing marketplace
- design your life in such a way that it enhances your effectiveness as a conflict manager and gives you the time and energy you need to make your practice a successful one
Personal Professional Coaching
In addition to the group coaching described above, Agree is pleased to offer one on one personal professional coaching for business clients who wish to develop their own conflict management or other professional practice. This program will be of interest to those persons who want a more intensive, personal and fast--paced experience than group work will provide.
In addition to the objective identified above, you will explore your individual values and create a "game plan" to create a working professional life that is more purposeful, balanced and fulfilling.
Benefits of Coaching
Together you and your coach will:
- get a clear perspective on important life and business decisions
- set goals for specific results
- create effective strategies and tactics for accomplishing your objectives
- overcome impediments and obstacles to success
- keep focused on your goals when "life" gets in the way
If you are interested in attending this program, contact Agree for details.