ADR Training for Lawyers
Developing the Skills and Knowledge Lawyers will Need to Effectively Represent Clients in ADR Processes
The Ontario Mandatory Mediation Program is growing in Ontario. Rule 10 of the Rules of Professional Conduct requires lawyers to review ADR options with clients in every case. Lawyers, to remain effective and competitive, will need to add new knowledge and skills to their tool kits.
Agree Inc., a Canadian leader in Conflict Management and ADR offers tailored ADR Training and Coaching for Lawyers. The Agree team will work with individuals or small groups to design, develop and deliver ADR effectiveness training that will enable lawyers to advise and represent clients with confidence in a variety of ADR processes.
What will I learn?
Programs are tailored to meet the needs of the individual or group and could include the following items:
- ADR understanding the principles and context
- The Range of ADR Processes -- How to Select the Right One
- Practical Conflict Analysis
- Negotiation Strategies -- Believing in "Win/Win"
- Mediation - Step by Step
- Advocacy and Problem Solving in ADR Processes
- Selecting the Right Third Party Neutral for my case
- Mediation Suitability
- Analyzing the full impact of Litigation
...plus many more
Is this program for me?
If you are a practicing lawyer interested in being proactive in developing your skills and knowledge in ADR then this program is for you.
The Agree Team
The Agree Training Team has delivered ADR related training across Canada.
If you are interested in attending this program, contact Agree for details.